Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
We recognise that we must integrate our business values and operations to meet the expectations of our stakeholders. They include customers, employees, lenders, suppliers, the community and the environment.
- We recognise that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities to these stakeholders are integral to our business. We aim to demonstrate these responsibilities through our actions and within our corporate policies.
- We take seriously all feedback that we receive from our stakeholders and, where possible, maintain open dialogue to ensure that we fulfil the requirements outlined within this policy.
- We shall be open and honest in communicating our strategies, targets, performance and governance to our stakeholders in our continual commitment to sustainable development
- The management board is responsible for the implementation of this policy and will make
- the necessary resources available to realise our corporate responsibilities. The responsibility for our performance on this policy rests with all employees throughout the country.
- We shall ensure a high level of business performance while minimising and effectively managing risk ensuring that we uphold the values of honesty, partnership and fairness in our relationships with all of our stakeholders.
- We will operate in a way that safeguards against unfair business practices.
- We shall encourage a dialogue with local communities for mutual benefit
- We will register and resolve customer complaints in accordance with our standards of service
- We shall support and encourage our employees to help local community organisations and activities in our region, particularly our employee chosen charities.
- We shall work with local education and youth facilities to assist with young people in choosing their future careers, being an advocate for our industry.
- We shall operate an equal opportunities policy for all present and potential future employees, and provide clear resources to enable their continual development.
- We shall provide safeguards to ensure that all employees of whatever nationality, colour, race or religious belief are treated with respect and without sexual, physical or mental harassment.
- We shall provide, and strive to maintain, a clean, healthy and safe working environment and safe systems of work.
- We shall respect environmental policies and consider the effect our business has on the environment